Printable Ring Size Chart
Measure Current Ring:
1. Select a ring that fits the intended finger
2. Place the ring over the nearest matching circles below. Match the inside edge of the ring to the circle nearest in size.
3. If the ring size falls between two circles, order the larger size.
4. Double check sizing for accuracy.
5. You can also download and print this ring chart off for better accuracy.
Is it a surprise?
Ask our friend of family if they know her finger size or borrow a ring from the same person to determine correct size.
Did you get it wrong?
That's ok we are more than happy to exchange your ring for another size if it is incorrect.
>> Print Here <<
Please make sure you have your printer at 100% so as the scale is correct. It should take up an entire A4 size of paper.